- Are scheduled to be 45 – 50 minutes long.
- Are intended to be highly interactive and should include a variety of activities that encourage audience participation. These activities can be used as transitions between or introductions to key elements of your presentation.
- Should be very well-rehearsed. Please do NOT read from a script.
- Should include an effective use of media and technology to support the message, answer the questions, analyze solutions, and share actions about your topic and include striking and compelling visuals, lively discussions, practical activities
- Display a competence, confidence, and mastery around the many issues linked to your global issue, and be research-based or experience-based.
- Should include contact information of presenters and links to sources and be available to be shared with members of the audience.