We welcome any student with a passion for making a positive change in their community!
What is the Global Issues Network?
Global Issues Network is a growing network of over 500 international, independent and public schools across the planet enabling student to create and lead project-based solutions to global problems.
What makes our Conferences unique?
- Student-led conferences hosted and supported by entire school community across the globe.
- Regional and local conferences are growing, both in number as well as participants.
- Students from more than 100 nations have been called to action and presented at our conferences.
What makes our Curriculum effective?
- Empowers every student to take action as leaders, team members, community advocates and problem-solvers.
- Actively addressing global issues with project based peer-to-peer learning.
- Focuses on the values of empathetic action, global citizenry & lifelong learning integrating both futurist and design thinking into sustainable projects.
What keeps our Network connected?
- Spans the globe with physical and virtual spaces linking and supporting students, educators and alumni.
- Members of the growing GIN network are committed to sharing lasting transformational projects across the globe.